Calming the bipolar storm : a guide for patients and their families / Robert G. Fawcett.
- ISBN: 1538145642 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781538145647 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781538145647
- ISBN: 1538145642
- Physical Description: ix, 201 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Calming the Bipolar Storm describes the symptoms and subtypes of bipolar disorder, its causes, and the role of the social and biologic environment in affecting its course. It also emphasizes positive health-promoting behaviors and describes treatments, including psychotherapy and medications for mania and depression and for relapse prevention"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Manic-depressive illness > Treatment.
Manic-depressive illness > Prevention.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Brookfield Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookfield Library||616.895/FAWCETT (Text)||34029150048535||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|