Fahrenheit 451 / Ray Bradbury.
- ISBN: 9781491536247
- ISBN: 1491536241
- ISBN: 9781549153624
- ISBN: 1549153625
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (5 hours, 4 minutes) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Michigan : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ©℗2014.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Tim Robbins.
In Bradbury's futuristic novel, the knowledge gained from books is forbidden, and television replaces deep thought with vapid and menial information. Firefighter Guy Montag is assigned to locate, confiscate, and burn books. He is content with his life and job until he discovers the valuable knowledge found within books. Now, Guy must decide to either continue his stale existence or abscond with his newfound knowledge.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||State-sponsored terrorism > Fiction.
Totalitarianism > Fiction.
Book burning > Fiction.
Censorship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Brookfield Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookfield Library||CD F/BRADBURY (Text)||34029142876613||Adult Book on CD||Available||-|