Me and Earl and the dying girl : a novel / Jesse Andrews.
- ISBN: 9781419701764 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1419701762 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 295 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Amulet Books, 2012.
Seventeen-year-old Greg has managed to become part of every social group at his Pittsburgh high school without having any friends, but his life changes when his mother forces him to befriend Rachel, a girl he once knew in Hebrew school who has leukemia.
Search for related items by subject
- 21 of 21 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Brookfield Library.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookfield Library||TEEN F/ANDREWS (Text)||34029124420513||Teen Fiction||Available||-|