Their eyes were watching God / Zora Neale Hurston ; with a foreword by Edwidge Danticat and an afterword by Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
- ISBN: 9780060838676 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0060838671 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xviii, 219, 16 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial Modern Classics ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial Modern Classics, 2006.
"A hardcover edition of this book was originally published by J.B. Lippincott, Inc."--T.p. verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -210).
A novel about black Americans in Florida that centers on the life of Janie and her three marriages.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-realization > Fiction.
African American women > Psychology > Fiction.
- 17 of 17 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Brookfield Library.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookfield Library||F/HURSTON (Text)||34029143480985||Adult Fiction||Available||-|