- 25 of 65 copies at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies at Brookfield Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookfield Library||F/ERDRICH (Text to phone)||34029122258105||Adult Fiction||In transit||-|
|Brookfield Library||F/ERDRICH (Text to phone)||34029123666462||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062065247 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062065246 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780062213877
- ISBN: 0062213873
- Physical Description: 321 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Harper, 2012.
|General Note:|| A novel.
|Summary, etc.:|| When his mother, a tribal enrollment specialist living on a reservation in North Dakota, slips into an abyss of depression after being brutally attacked, 14-year-old Joe Coutts sets out with his three friends to find the person that destroyed his family.
|Exhibitions Note:|| National Book Award Winner.
Search for related items by subject
Indian women >
Crimes against >
Ojibwa Indians > North Dakota > Fiction.
Indian reservations > Fiction.
Indian families > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.